Bed Bug Treatment in Norfolk
Not only can bug bites make you uncomfortable in your own home, but they can actually leave behind painful, itching bites! And despite their name, bed bugs don’t just hide in beds—they’ve been found on clothing and furniture and even in walls and behind electrical outlets!
If you want to get rid of bed bugs permanently, call Getem for a guaranteed bed bug removal treatment today. Our team of bed bug exterminators in Norfolk will:
- Complete a comprehensive bed bug inspection of your home, finding spots the insects are nesting.
- Work with you to create a customized treatment plan that is safe for your family and home.
- Utilize a variety of bed bug treatment methods, finding the option that works best for you.
- Get rid of bed bugs in all stages of their lifecycle, ensuring there is no chance the pests return.
- Offer free re-treatments to ensure results.
Trust The Professionals For Guaranteed Results
Though you might be tempted to try DIY bed bug removal, store-bought and homemade treatments aren't effective at getting rid of the entire infestation and can even make it worse. That’s why you should trust our team of bed bug exterminators in Norfolk. We have the experience, expertise, and equipment to get the job done right the first time.
In fact, our bed bug treatment methods include:
- Aerosol and liquid treatments
- Vacuum and steam treatments
- Preventative measures to keep bed bugs out of your home
- Outsourced bed bug detection dogs
Signs Of Bed Bugs In Your House
If you suspect you have bed bugs, it's important to look for signs of these pests in your home.
- Check for red, itch bites on your skin.
- Tiny red or brown dots (dried blood) on your sheets or pillowcases.
- A sweet, musty smell coming from your bed.
- Dark spots (bed bug feces) on your mattress, headboard, or box spring.
- Shells or shed skins from bed bugs in your bedding.
- Live bed bugs crawling on your bed, furniture, or clothes.
If you find any of these signs, it's important to contact a professional pest control company immediatly to have your home treated.
Customer-Focused Since 1922
Our clients' safety and satisfaction are our #1 priority. That’s why all of our procedures are family and environment-friendly, ensuring the safety of your family and pets. We've actually been providing bed bug treatments in Norfolk for over 100 years, meaning we know exactly what works best when trying to get rid of bed bugs for good.