Pest Control in Hampton
If you've had experience with pests in the past, you know just how quickly a small problem can multiply. Our pest exterminators in Hampton can protect your home from:
- And more!
Your first service begins with an inspection, during which time our highly trained pest exterminators in Hampton will listen to your specific needs and concerns and look for signs of pest activity in and around your home—we even search in the surrounding trees and eaves of your house for the nests of stinging insects. Then, our team will design a custom action plan to address your pest problems. You can count on Getem Services to provide fast and efficient service, and hassle-free payment options to fit your budget.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the results of your treatment, give us a call. We will return to your home for retreatment free of charge. No matter how big or small your pest infestation is, our quarterly pest control treatments in Hampton are designed to put a stop to your pest control problems—guaranteed!
Preventative Pest Control Stops Pests Before They Get In
Investing in a pest control service doesn't just mean you'll get effective eradication of any existing pest populations within your home, you'll also benefit from protection against future infestations! Our certified pest control exterminators rely on integrated pest management techniques, meaning we use a variety of tactics to control pests and prevent them from entering your home. Depending on the severity of your infestation, our pest control services in Hampton utilize:
- Monitoring: With regular treatments and attention to detail, our exterminators are able to spot and treat signs of an infestation before it begins. We make note of areas in and around your home that might attract pests in the future and can employ chemical-free measures before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Trapping: Depending on the type of pest problem you're facing, we may use bait stations, barriers, and traps to exclude unwelcome pests that have made your house their home.
- Responsible application practices: When we need to rely on chemical pesticides to eliminate or prevent pests in and around your home, we do so with the utmost care for your family in mind. Our exterminators in Hampton are highly trained to apply targeted formulas in a minimally-invasive way, keeping all liquid and granular applications away from places that children or pests can reach.
Termite Treatment in Hampton
At Getem Services, our team has 100 years of experience in pest control around Norfolk, giving us expert insight into detecting and eliminating active termite infestations in your home. Our highly trained Hampton exterminators focus on stopping existing colonies and preventing future infestations, guarding your home for years to come.
Timely Termite Inspections Prevent Costly Damage
Termites are notorious for staying under the radar. Once inside the wooden structures of your home, they move silently – racking up hundreds or thousands of dollars in damages before you even know they’re there!
Our Hampton termite control specialists are experts at detecting the subtle signs of termite damage or activity that you might not be able to spot. We begin with a detailed inspection of your home, looking for signs of termite presence, including:
- Mud tubes present through your home’s foundation
- Peeling or hollowness of wooden structures in your home
- Swarmers or discarded wings
If we spot potential termite activity, our team will customize a treatment program to eradicate your infestation quickly and efficiently, and keep it gone!
Long-Term Solutions With Our Termite Control Services
When termites are tunneling through the structures of your home, time is of the essence. It’s not enough to get an infestation under control and hope for the best. Effective termite control requires a two-fold approach: controlling current infestations and preventing a resurgence. That’s why Getem Services has made preventative measures a crucial part of our termite control services in Hampton. We rely on highly effective liquid Termidor to ensure that termites don’t return and cause further damage to your home. Our treatments are guaranteed for ten years, with yearly inspections.
Bed Bugs Treatments in Hampton
As a homeowner, nothing is more unsettling than discovering you have a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs and their eggs are microscopic, making them hard to detect. Many times, you won't know you have them until you wake up covered in itchy bites. Here at Getem Services, we provide professional bed bug control in Hampton that puts these annoying pests to rest! Our Hampton bed bug treatments are unique because they are customized to meet the needs of your specific situation.
Some aspects of our Hampton bed bug control include:
- Bed bug detecting canines
- Aerosol treatments
- Liquid applications
- Vacuum treatments
- Steam treatments
- Preventative measures
- And more!
Your Satisfaction - Guaranteed
The best part about our bed bug treatments in Hampton? They're fully back by our service guarantee! What does this mean for you? If you are unsatisfied with your treatment for any reason, give us a call at 757-371-2551. We will do whatever it takes to make it right - including returning to your home to re-treat at no cost. Here at Getem Services, your happiness is our first priority. When you partner with us for bed bug control in Hampton, you can rest assured knowing that you and your family are in good hands!
Mosquito Control in Hampton
Here in Virginia, we have the perfect climate for spending time outdoors. However, the beautiful weather comes at a cost - mosquitoes! If your backyard time has been consumed by applying bug spray and searching for citronella candles, it’s time to take action. Let Getem Services help you get rid of backyard nuisances with our high-quality mosquito control in Hampton.
Get Optimal Results With Integrated Pest Management
Our Hampton mosquito control services utilize integrated pest management techniques to eliminate mosquitoes in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
When you partner with us for your Hampton mosquito control needs, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your yard to identify possible breeding areas
- Targeted treatments to eliminate mosquitoes in all stages of life
- Recurring visits to keep your yard mosquito-free all Summer
- And more!
When it comes to quality mosquito control in Hampton, Getem has what it takes to get the job done. With over 100 years of experience and our satisfaction guarantee, your itch-free yard is just a phone call away!
Moisture Control in Hampton
Moisture built up in the wood and foundation of your home has the ability to weaken your home's infrastructure and provide ideal conditions for wood-destroying pests, mold, and fungi. When this occurs, homeowners can be left paying to fix the damage. Unfortunately, the warm, and often humid, the weather makes moisture damage a prominent issue here in Hampton. Here at Getem Services, we offer moisture control in Hampton that helps protect your home against dangerous mold, musty odors, and so much more!
Reduce Moisture & Protect Your Home
Even if your home does not currently have moisture damage, our moisture control inspectors in Hampton will determine if your home traps moisture or is beginning to suffer from poor ventilation. These factors can lead to the wood inside your home becoming susceptible to mold and fungi growth, as well as becoming an appealing environment for termites. Our moisture control in Hampton takes the preventative measures necessary for long-term protection.
When you partner with Getem Services for moisture control in Hampton, you can expect:
- A free crawl space inspection. Our team knows the signs to look for, and at which moisture levels different areas of your home should be. Based on these results, we can make a custom recommendation for your home.
- Installation of moisture barriers, preventing moisture from rising from the ground into your crawlspace.
- Insulation removal and replacement. Damaged or improperly used insulation may be contributing to your moisture control issues. Using the proper insulation will help control moisture levels in your home.
- Installation of crawl space conditioning and dehumidifiers, improving airflow while reducing moisture levels.
- Replacement of access doors and vents, ensuring your crawlspace has the proper airflow.
- Floor remediation, stopping moisture from moving through the concrete.
All of these services work to achieve one goal: healthy moisture levels within your home, reducing the likelihood of damaged wood, termites, mold, and fungi.
Flea and Tick Control in Hampton
Despite their small size, fleas and ticks can have a big impact on your family, including your pets. Fleas and ticks spread a variety of illnesses, such as tapeworms, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, cat scratch fever, and Lyme disease. While that may sound scary, our flea and tick exterminators in Hampton are here to help! We’ll effectively eliminate these unwanted parasites, giving you the relief you deserve.
Tough On Fleas and Ticks, Safe For Your Family
As a family-owned business, we know how important your loved ones are, which is why we work hard to keep them safe. We only use family-friendly products to protect your yard from harmful fleas and ticks, giving you peace of mind without harsh chemicals.
When you choose our flea and tick control in Hampton, we will:
- Thoroughly search your property for fleas and ticks, paying special attention to grass and other vegetation.
- Use environmentally-friendly means to eradicate fleas and ticks, giving you results without putting your family or pets at risk.
- Complete a follow-up inspection to verify fleas and ticks are gone, letting you enjoy your time outside without unwelcome pests.
Rodent Control in Hampton
Aside from seeing a mouse in your home, other obvious signs of a rodent infestation include scratching in the walls, holes chewed through food packages, and tiny black droppings. If this sounds familiar, call a rodent exterminator immediately!
Our rodent removal program includes:
- A comprehensive inspection to look for signs of rodent activity, nesting, and possible points of entry
- A combination of traps and bait to eliminate the rats and mice currently infesting your home.
- Exclusion repairs to seal off vents, holes in the wall, and other entrances.
Our family-friendly treatments don’t just remove existing rodents, but work with you to provide long-term protection! The best part is that it’s all back by a satisfaction guarantee!
Effective, Family-Friendly Results
When you turn to Getem Services for pest relief, you can be assured you and your loved ones are getting the very best treatment. From our comprehensive pest-free guarantee to our EPA-approved, family-friendly products and methods, we always make your safety and comfort our highest priority. When your home is pest-free and you are worry-free, we consider it a job well done!