Pest Control in Virginia Beach
Whether you’re struggling with spiders in the bathroom, rodents in the attic, or wasps in the backyard, our pest control is the solution for you! We’ll work with you to create a custom treatment plan that meets your unique needs to give you long-term protection from pests. You can depend on the experts here at Getem Services for hassle-free relief that doesn’t break the bank!
Our exterminators will keep a variety of pests at bay, including:
- And more!
We are also proud to offer quick and effective bed bug treatments in Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach Office
Customized Pest Control for Proven Results
Our number one priority is to keep you and your family safe, which is why we go above and beyond to quickly exterminate pests from your home. With tailored treatment plans, you can expect guaranteed results quickly. We also use EPA-approved, family-friendly products that are tough on pests, not your loved ones.
Our expert exterminators in Virginia Beach will:
- Carefully inspect your home to determine the severity and location of the pest infestation.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on our inspection results.
- Strategically treat the cracks and crevices of your home to eliminate pests.
- Create a barrier around your home to prevent future infestations from occurring.
- Perform quarterly treatments to ensure long-term protection from pests.
Rodent Control in Virginia Beach
Rodents can easily enter your home, putting you at risk for diseases such as hantavirus, salmonella, and tularemia. They can also cause extensive damage by shredding insulation and chewing through electrical wires, which can be a serious fire hazard. Luckily, our team of trained experts can easily eliminate mice and rats using advanced, nontoxic rodent removal treatments to ensure they never come back.
When you trust our rodent exterminators, you can expect:
- An inspection to locate where rodents are hiding and how they’re getting inside.
- Safe, effective traps and bait boxes to eliminate unwanted rats and mice.
- Exclusion repairs block off entry points, preventing future rodent infestations.
- Guaranteed results, so you can feel confident you’re making the right choice.
Questions about our rodent control services? Give us a call today at 757-371-2551!
Termite Control in Virginia Beach
Termites can easily wreak havoc on your home and wallet by causing costly structural damage that most homeowners insurance doesn’t cover. Whether you’re looking for help exterminating termites or want to prevent termite infestations from happening to begin with, we’ve got you covered.
Our termite treatment in Virginia Beach includes:
- A thorough inspection is performed by a certified technician to search for signs of termite activity.
- Termidor, a highly effective liquid treatment that eradicates the colony from the inside out.
- Effective bait stations for added protection.
- Our 10-year termite guarantee, which includes yearly inspections to ensure your home remains termite-free.
Mosquito Control in Virginia Beach
It’s difficult to enjoy your time outside when you’re constantly swatting mosquitoes or covered in smelly bug spray. If you’re ready for a better solution, choose our mosquito control service. We offer comprehensive protection from these blood-sucking pests, giving you a break from itchy bites and increased protection from diseases like Zika, West Nile virus, and Yellow Fever.
When you partner with us for lasting protection, we will:
- Perform an inspection, scouring your property for breeding grounds and high-activity areas.
- Apply EPA-approved spray treatments to control the insects at their source.
- Treat every three weeks from April through October, keeping you protected throughout the mosquito season.
- Give you relief from pesky mosquitoes.
One-Time Mosquito Treatment for Special Events
While recurring treatments are the secret to long-term relief, we understand that’s not always what you’re looking for. That’s why we also offer one-time mosquito treatments—we’ll carefully treat the area of your special event before guests arrive, killing mosquitoes on contact and ensuring they don’t crash your party.
Flea and Tick Control in Virginia Beach
Fleas and ticks are more than just a nuisance, they can also put the well-being of your family and pets in jeopardy. These parasitic bugs transmit dangerous illnesses including Lyme disease, typhus, and tapeworms. While that might sound overwhelming, you have nothing to worry about when you trust our flea and tick control service. Our top-notch treatments help reclaim your yard, allowing you to safely enjoy your time outside.
Family and Pet-Safe Flea and Tick Treatments
For many homeowners, eliminating fleas and ticks is a nerve-wracking process. Many store-bought and DIY treatments contain chemicals that can do more harm than good, and often don’t make a dent in flea and tick infestations. Thankfully, we use powerful products that are safe for the environment and your family, giving you unbeatable relief.
When you choose Getem Services for tick and flea control in Virginia Beach, you’ll receive:
- A detailed inspection to identify where fleas and ticks are hiding.
- Strategic treatment of grass, shrubs, and other vegetation with EPA-approved products.
- A thorough follow-up visit to ensure all fleas and ticks have been eliminated.
- Open communication with highly-trained technicians throughout treatment.
- Your satisfaction, guaranteed!
Moisture Control in Virginia Beach
Moisture can be an invisible danger to your home. When it collects beneath your home or within its walls, it can create the perfect environment for mold, mildew, termites, and other destructive organisms. The repair costs needed to reverse moisture damage can be devastating. But when you choose our protection program, you won’t have to worry!
Our moisture treatments include:
- Barriers to prevent moisture from accumulating beneath your home.
- Removal and replacement of ineffective insulation.
- Dehumidifiers and crawl space conditioning to prevent moisture accumulation.
- Flood remediation to properly restore your home.
- Replacement of rotting or rusting access doors and vents.
Get an Inspection for Moisture Damage
It can be hard to spot the signs of moisture damage on your own. Common warnings include a musty odor in your home, the presence of mold or mildew, and water stains, but these issues are easy to miss. If you suspect your home is at risk, call the experts at 757-371-2551! As part of our moisture control program, we’ll perform an inspection to diagnose issues and promptly begin treatment if necessary.
If Pests Persist, We'll Re-Treat
Our comprehensive pest services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you spot critters between services, all you have to do is let us know! One of our highly-trained exterminators will happily re-treat your home, free of charge.